The Coast Guard’s Cruise Ship National Center of Expertise, or CSNCOE, published the fall edition, issue 12, of the Cruise Ship Semi-Annual Newsletter of the CSNCOE.
The issue includes coverage on:
• Current events
• Enforcement reminders, trends and updates to regulation, policy and U.S. Law
• Technical notes and training
• Foreign passenger vessel examiner knowledge test
• Top cruise ship deficiencies from 2014
• Announcements and Q&A
• Cruise Line and Coast Guard contact information
• CSNCOE contact information
Read the full newsletter HERE!
This blog is not a replacement or substitute for the formal posting of regulations and updates or existing processes for receiving formal feedback of the same. Links provided on this blog will direct the reader to official source documents, such as the Federal Register, Homeport and the Code of Federal Regulations. These documents remain the official source for regulatory information published by the Coast Guard.