As a courtesy to our audience, Maritime Commons will provide a daily compilation of nationally-relevant Federal Register Notices. To provide comments for the public record, follow the Federal Register link for each individual notice. Please note, the Coast Guard cannot respond to comments on these notices outside of the Federal Register.
The National Maritime Security Advisory Committee will meet in Washington, DC to discuss various issues relating to national maritime security. This meeting will be open to the public.
The committee will meet September 29-30, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
Agenda topics include:
- Coast Guard Cybersecurity Strategy
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential
- Coast Guard industry training revisions
- Harmonization of rules with Canada and the ‘Beyond the Border’ initiative
- Extremely Hazardous Cargo Strategy
- Energy renaissance
- Election of new Chairman and Vice Chairman
View the Federal Register notice for full details.
This blog is not a replacement or substitute for the formal posting of regulations and updates or existing processes for receiving formal feedback of the same. Links provided on this blog will direct the reader to official source documents, such as the Federal Register, Homeport and the Code of Federal Regulations. These documents remain the official source for regulatory information published by the Coast Guard.