The October edition of Waves on the Waterfront is now available! Stories included within the edition include:
- Welcome from the new Office Chief of Port and Facility Compliance, Capt. Ryan Manning;
- Review of the Port of New York and New Jersey AMSC’s recent Cyber Tabletop Exercise;
- Update on the Port Security Specialist Front End Analysis;
- Article about Sector Los Angeles-Long Beach’s Government Initiated Unannounced Exercise (GIEU) Program;
- New update from the Container Inspection Training and Assistance Team; and
- Much more!
Please check out the entire edition of Waves on the Waterfront to view these stories!
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or submissions for the next edition, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
This blog is not a replacement or substitute for the formal posting of regulations and updates or existing processes for receiving formal feedback of the same. Links provided on this blog will direct the reader to official source documents, such as the Federal Register, Homeport and the Code of Federal Regulations. These documents remain the official source for regulatory information published by the Coast Guard.