Coast Guard members will be participating in several panel sessions during the LNG & Alternative Fuels Symposium in Seattle, Feb. 8, 2018. Maritime Commons will bring post-conference coverage to our readers who are unable to attend and we invite you to submit questions in advance on any of the following topics:
• LNG Fuel Operational Policy Development
• LNG Bunker Barge Policy and Regulations
• LNG Fueled Vessels: Domestic and International Design Aspects
• Simultaneous Operations: Fueling, Cargo and Passengers
• Batteries and Electric Propulsion
• LNG and Alternative Fuels: The Way Ahead
Coast Guard speakers will, where possible, answer questions live, during panel sessions. Additionally, Maritime Commons will include all responses as part of our post-conference coverage.
Submit questions in the comment section below, via Twitter @maritimecommons, or via email to Cdr. Marc Montermerlo at Marc.J.Montemerlo@uscg.mil.
We hope to hear from you!
This blog is not a replacement or substitute for the formal posting of regulations and updates or existing processes for receiving formal feedback of the same. Links provided on this blog will direct the reader to official source documents, such as the Federal Register, Homeport and the Code of Federal Regulations. These documents remain the official source for regulatory information published by the Coast Guard.