The Office of Port and Facility Compliance is pleased to release the Office of Port and Facility Compliance 2020 Annual Report. This report highlights the efforts of CG-FAC and its partners to ensure the safety and security of doing business at our port communities.
A few hilights of the report include:
- FEMA National Response Coordination Center
- COVID –19 Marine Transportation System Recovery Support Cell
- Reporting of Inadequate Port Reception Facilities
- Certificate of Adequacy Field Visits
- Arctic Work on Prevention of Pollution of the Marine Environment
- Alternative Security Program (ASP) Sponsoring Organizations Meet to
- Discuss Cyber Issues
You can view the 2020 report and past reports on the Office of Port and Facility Compliance website.
This blog is not a replacement or substitute for the formal posting of regulations and updates or existing processes for receiving formal feedback of the same. Links provided on this blog will direct the reader to official publications, such as the Federal Register, Homeport and the Code of Federal Regulations. These publications remain the official source for regulatory information published by the Coast Guard.
Categories: Ports and Facilities
Leave a Reply